One of my favorite things about pole dancing, and any of the different fitness classes we have, is music. I love, love, love music, and without it, fitness in general would be the most boring thing and we'd all be out of shape (70% joke). Here is my playlist of what I like to pole to... it consists of a mix of, sexy, slow, electronic dance music; some of this which you've probably heard at our studio, Polestars.
- Blue - Gemini
- Let It Be (feat. Veela) - Blackmill
- Clair de Lune (feat. Christine Hoberg) - Flight Facilities
- Between Two Points - The Glitch
- Teardrop - Massive Attack
- Eyes on Fire (Zeds Dead Remix) - Blue Foundation
- Crave You (Adventure Club Remix) - Flight Facilites
- Talk Show Host - Radiohead
- Breathe Again - Little People
- Wildfire (feat. Little Dragon) - SBTRKT
Many of us at Polestars have Spotify. After signing up for free at Spotify you'll be able to download just about any song, make custom playlists, share with friends and discover new music based on what you like! After the free trial it is $10 per month, which is definitely worth it if you love music.
What's your favorite song to pole/workout to?